- I-MAIN: A Novel Decision Support System for Intelligent Maintenance www.imain-project.eu
- EASE-R3: Integrated framework for a cost-effective and ease of Repair, Renovation and Re-use of machine tools within modern factory www.easer3.eu
- T-REX: Innovative strategies for renovation and repair in manufacturing systems t-rex-fp7.eu
- SELSUS: Health Monitoring and Life-Long Capability Management for SELf-SUStaining Manufacturing Systems www.selsus.eu
- ReBORN: Reuse of modular knowledge Based devices and technologies for Old, Renewed and New factories www.reborn-eu-project.org
- White’R: White room based on Reconfigurable robotic Island for optoelectronics whiterproject.eu
- SUPREME: Sustainable predictive maintenance for manufacturing equipment www.supreme-fof.eu
Power-OM is clustered in the “Maintenance, Repair, Re-use and Adapt” area of Factories of the Future initiative
Added to Power-OM, the clustered projects are:
For more information about this clustered projects cross-cutting issues Download.
European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA)
The “European Factories of the Future Research Associa-tion” (EFFRA) is a non-for-profit, industry-driven associa-tion which promotes the development of new and innova-tive production technologies. The key objective of EFFRA is promoting pre-competitive research on production technologies within the European Research Area.
Further info on activities, objectives and how to join: http://www.effra.eu/
Public-Private Partnership for Factories of the Future
The Factories of the Future Public-Private Partnership (PPP) initiative aims at helping EU manufacturing enterprises, in particular SMEs, to adapt to global competitive pressures by developing the necessary key enabling technologies across a broad range of sectors. The European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) is engaged in this public-private partnership with the European Union.
The PPP research and innovation activities will be co-funded under Horizon 2020. The technological objectives are guided by a 2014-2020 multi-annual roadmap, developed by the research and industrial stakeholders and validated in a Europe-wide open consultation process.
More information in this link.